The centralised service for the digital world of the Europa-Park Theme Park and Resort
3 become 1: Since 01.03.2021 we have changed the account structure on many of our digital platforms and introduced MackOne, the centralised log-in service for the Europa-Park Theme Park and Resort. From now on, one MackOne account is enough to be able to sign in to
- our Mack International ticket shop
- our Europa-Park online shop
- our Europa-Park & Rulantica app from end March
- Flexible: You will now only need one MackOne account in order to access the Mack International ticket shop, the online shop, and the Europa-Park & Rulantica app (and many future services).
- Easy: Conveniently shop online or mobile
- Transparent: Decide for yourself which information you would like to receive from us in the future.
- Secure. Always full control of your personal data
- Tip: Can be used wherever you see the MackOne logo
Sounds good? This is how it works:
As a ticket shop customer, you confirm your new MackOne account by logging in with your Mack International log in details on https://account.mackone.de. These log in details will remain valid and become the details for your MackOne account going forward.
Frequently Asked Question
1. What is MackOne?
MackOne is your centralised log-in service for the digital world of the Europa-Park Theme Park and Resort.
From March 2021, one central MackOne account will be enough to log in on many of our websites and apps and use their services.
2. Which advantages does a MackOne account offer?
Your MackOne account allows you to use many of our websites and mobile apps with just one set of log-in data. Whether in the web or on your smartphone or tablet, you can conveniently use all connected services without having to log-in or register again. You can also manage your personal data yourself in the MackOne account, see your recent activity and select individually which information you would like to receive in the future.
3. Which services can I currently use with MackOne?
The following services are currently available using a MackOne account:
More platforms of the Europa-Park Theme Park and Resort will be added to MackOne in the future.
4. How much does it cost to register and use MackOne?
The registration and use of a MackOne account is free of charge.
5. Can I share my MackOne account with other people?
No. You create a personal account in your name. Passing it on to third parties is not permitted.
6. Who is offering the MackOne service?
MackOne is a service of the Europa-Park GmbH & Co Mack KG, Europa-Park-Straße 2, 77977 Rust.
II. REGISTERING AT MACKONE WITHOUT AN EXISTING MACK INTERNATIONAL TICKET SHOP OR EUROPA-PARK ONLINE SHOP ACCOUNT
7. How can I register a MackOne account?
You can register directly via https://account.mackone.de. Alternatively, you can register on all connected platforms (See answer: I. 3) via the ‘Create new account’ button.
8. Can I use MackOne without registering?
No, in order to use MackOne you have to register an account.
9. Why have I not received a registration confirmation email?
Please check the spam folder of your inbox. If you haven’t received a confirmation email with an activation link, you can ask us to resend the activation link. To do so, please re-enter your email and password in the log-in fields. This will automatically generate a new activation link.
Please note that each activation link is only valid once. If an activation isn’t confirmed within 14 days, it will be deleted automatically. Confirming your registration after this time is not possible.
10. Why isn’t my email address accepted?
Please check for typos in the email address you entered. Additionally, the email address used must follow the correct email format (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
11. Which information is required in order to register a MackOne account?
For the initial registration of a MackOne account, we require an email address, a password and your full name. You can later add additional information in order to complete your profile.
III. REGISTER FOR MACKONE WITH AN EXISTING ACCOUNT FOR THE MACK INTERNATIONAL TICKET SHOP OR THE EUROPA-PARK ONLINE SHOP
12. I have a Mack International ticket shop account. What happens to my existing account for the Mack International ticket shop?
Your existing Mack International ticket shop account will automatically be transferred to a MackOne account. All information will be transferred to your new MackOne account. You can continue to use your existing Mack International ticket shop log-in data in order to log in to your MackOne account.
This log-in data allows you to use all online services connected to MackOne. (See answer: I. 3)
13. I have a Europa-Park online shop account. What happens to my existing account for the Europa-Park online shop?
Your existing Europa-Park online shop account will automatically be transferred to a MackOne account. All information will be transferred to your new MackOne account. Europa-Park online shop users will automatically receive a one-time password after clicking on the log-in button and entering their email address. The one-time password will be sent to the registered email address. Use this password to log-in, change your password and you will be the proud owner of a verified MackOne account. (See answer: 3)
This log-in data allows you to use all online services connected to MackOne.
14. I have a Mack International ticket shop account as well as a Europa-Park online shop account. What happens to my existing accounts?
Your existing accounts will be transferred automatically to a new MackOne account. All information will be transferred to your new MackOne account. In order to register for MackOne you can continue to use your existing Mack International ticket shop log-in data. This log-in data allows you to use all online services connected to MackOne. (See answer: I. 3)
Your existing log-in data for the Europa-Park online shop will become invalid and will no longer be required.
IV. LOG-IN INFORMATION
15. How can I log in with a MackOne account?
Once registered, you can log-in to all connected websites and mobile apps (See answer: I. 3) via the respective log-in area. The log-in data are the same everywhere. This means you will use the email address and password provided when registering for you MackOne account. If you already have an account for the Mack International ticket shop or the Europa-Park online shop, the following answers will help you: (See answer: IV. 19,20 and V. 21)
16. I have put down a wrong email address when registering my MackOne account. How can I change it?
In order to change that you will have to register for a MackOne account again with the new email address.
17. I forgot which email address I used to register my MackOne account.
Due to data protection laws, we cannot provide information regarding registered email addresses. Tip: Search in your email inboxes for a MackOne confirmation email. If you cannot find it, please register again with the preferred email address.
18. I have forgotten my MackOne password. How can I reset it?
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it after you entered your email address at https://account.mackone.de and clicked on Forgot password.
19. How can I change my MackOne password?
You can change your password any time in the MackOne account management. Click HERE in order to be forwarded to the right page.
20. How can I log out of my MackOne account?
You can log out via https://account.mackone.de and a click on ‘Log out of all platforms’. Alternatively, you can do so on the connected platforms (See answer: I. 3) directly.
V. ACCOUNT INFORMATION
21. How can I delete my MackOne account?
If you would like to delete your MackOne account, please contact email@example.com via email.
22. What can I do in order to restore my deleted MackOne account?
Due to data protection laws, we delete your account information irrevocably. It is therefore not possible to restore a deleted MackOne account.
23. What can I see under ‘Activity’ in my MackOne account?
Under ‘Activity’, you can see when you have registered your MackOne account and when you have logged in and out in the past. You can see this as a service as well as for your own safety.
24. What can I see under ‘Consent Management’ in my MackOne account?
Under ‘Consent Management’, you can see and manage what kind of information you would like to receive in the future.
25. Who can I contact if I have additional questions regarding MackOne?
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email.